All-

Thanks for the replies both off and on list. It sure sounds like this is a
local problem with my ISP. A local chemist suggested something that sounds like
a likely guilty party - DNS server. He suggested that I change from the ISP
defaults to a college, university, or open DNS.

I'll get appropriate addresses and give this a try. The main importance of your
feedback is that it shows that this is not a Resolver issue. It has to be a
local issue. Thanks again for the feedback.

Markus, thanks for looking into this.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger