El 22 Jul 2012 a las 17:36, Robert Hanson escribió:
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/glmol/test2.htm?GLMOL
>
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/glmol/simple2.htm?GLMOL
>
> should be working. I forgot to upload a change in JmolGLmol.js

Ok.

My concern now is:
- JmolGLmol.js is included in Jmol distribution
- GLmol.js is not. I assumed this is because it is 3rd party product,
so I went to the original site for it. As I see, the version Jmol
neeeds (from Bob's site) is a customized version of the original.
Therefore in my opinion it should (a) have a modified name (b)be
included in the distribution.

(I liked GLmol's rendering for small molecules and proteins, that's
how I started testing it)

FYI, yesterday I updated the README.txt file to explain the new files
in the distribution, and also started documentation in the Wiki.