On 10/6/2012 4:43 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:
> Oops. Clearly I never tested radio buttons with JmolJSO. Attached is a
> new JmolControls.js
>
> Bob

Thanks, but we still cannot make it work.

Now, the call to

c._getRadio()

in "Jmol.jmolRadioGroup" in JmolApi.js is returning null causing only
the first radio to be rendered on the page. However, that radio button
does work.

PM

our code

var radios = new Array();
radios[0] = ["set background [xF0F0F0]", "light", true];
radios[1] = ["set background black", "black"];
Jmol.jmolRadioGroup(jmol5, radios);