Seven seconds on iPad Safari. Fourteen seconds on iPad Chrome. Interestingly,
iPad Chrome is also more sluggish on model manipulation.

I still don't understand the load problem on FF, but it means I can't give a
Java/HTML5 load comparison. While the HTML5 worked on Chrome, I can no longer
use Java on Mac Chrome. The new Java update pretty much eliminates this
possibility for Chrome.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger