Bob,

OK, here you go:

http://chemagic.com/draw.htm

It works on Mac FF, Chrome, and Safari (including iPad). I'm interested in how
it works on Windows.

The Get InChiKey button is there because we're using it to grade quizzes. Both
buttons use Resolver, so clicking the Get InChIKey button is a quick way to see
if Resolver is up.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger