I have figured out how to use "isosurface" with "lobe" commands to generate and orient the cartoon orbital lobes.

For example: isosurface sp2a color [97 173 62] center (atomno=2) lobe {1 1 -1 0.8}; color $sp2a translucent 4 on;

I can even add electron pair dots using "draw circle" and place them within the lobe.

For example:

draw dot1 circle {@2} {z} scale 0.03 color black offset {0.77 0.60 -0.6}
draw dot2 circle {@2} {z} scale 0.03 color black offset {0.60 0.60 -0.6}

My dots are "rigidly" positioned, and in some orientations of the model they eclipse each other.

However, the "lcaoCartoo lonepair" generated dots always stay the same distance apart (adjust their relative position) as the model is manipulated.

How can I reproduce that "lonepair" behavior?

Thanks,

PM