Thanks Bob. That will work.

This is for HTML5 in an on-line textbook. We just want some mouse/finger
rotation without other things getting in the way, especially on an iPad. On the
iPad, I think accidental double tap was the real problem. We changed double tap
to reset, and that seems to work pretty well.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.com