Bob,

OK, finally. I was screwing up with missing quotes on the bind. I had them in
what I pasted below, but they were missing in my code.

You can conformation rotate about a bond on an iPad. The hover on the bond is a
bit tricky, but there's a learnable rhythm involved - touch/up/touch/up. It
works pretty well with a stylus. What fun.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.com