ah, there it is! Good. The load is quite fast, too. Maybe at least as fast
as Java.

By the way, this is a great idea, Jennifer:

function jmolCheckbox(script1, script0,text,ischecked)
{Jmol.jmolCheckbox(jmolApplet0,script1, script0, text,
ischecked)}function jmolButton0(script, text)
{Jmol.jmolButton(jmolApplet0, script,text)}function
jmolButton1(script, text) {Jmol.jmolButton(jmolApplet1,
script,text)}function jmolButton2(script, text)
{Jmol.jmolButton(jmolApplet2, script,text)}function
jmolButton3(script, text) {Jmol.jmolButton(jmolApplet3,
script,text)}function jmolHtml(s) { document.write(s) };function
jmolBr() { jmolHtml("<br />") }function jmolMenu(a)
{Jmol.jmolMenu(jmolApplet0, a)}

right, just use your old pages with this sort of little adaptation.
Pretty sure you can remove this line:

<script src="../Jmol.js
<view-source:http://web.centre.edu/muzyka/organic/Jmol.js>"
type="text/javascript"></script>

(in fact, that must be pointing to nothing, or this wouldn't work, would it?)

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Jennifer L. Muzyka <
jennifer.muz...@centre.edu> wrote:

> If you go visit those URLs I just gave in a previous post, you'll see I
> figured out the answer to my own question.  I'm excited to finally have a
> chance to learn to use JSmol.  Thanks for the JavaScript version of my
> favorite app, Bob and others who worked on this conversion.  I appreciate
> your efforts!
> Jennifer
>

> Jennifer L. Muzyka
> Professor of Chemistry
> Centre College
> 600 West Walnut Street
> Danville, KY  40422
>
> jennifer.muz...@centre.edu
> http://web.centre.edu/muzyka/

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Chemistry Department

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900