Sorry, I'm just not getting how to do this.

I'd like to get the quaternion info for the current model rotation and
manipulate it in Javascript.

I'm using the Jmol Javascript Object.  I'm happily running scripts with
something like

   var script = "<lots of commands>";

   Jmol.script (myJmol1, script);

The Jmol command

   show orientation rotation;

gives me the numbers I want -- in both the Jmol Script Console and in the Java
Console.

How do I get these numbers into a Javascript variable?

Something like

   var q = Jmol.getInfo (myJmol1, "show orientation rotation");

is what I'm thinking, but I haven't found a variation that works!

Thanks!

--Dan