By  the way, Daniel, I hadn't realized that you had updated the linked
pages as well. Wow! This is a great set of pages for testing the
Jmol-->JSmol business. Some fancy scripts there!

I know some of the animations are sluggish, but still, what I saw seemed to
be working. Let me know if ANYTHING does not work properly, will you,
please? It's supposed to be an exact duplicate of Jmol/Java.

Bob

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900