I'm having the same experience.

--Chuck

On Mar 29, 2013, at 10:14 AM, Daniel Barich wrote:

I still can't open this link in Windows Explorer either.  It says the file is
invalid.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Oliver Stueker
<revilo2...@users.sourceforge.net<mailto:revilo2...@users.sourceforge.net>>
wrote:
Hi,

The jsmol.zip that I have just downloaded seems to be broken:

$ unzip jsmol.zip
Archive:  jsmol.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of jsmol.zip or
        jsmol.zip.zip, and cannot find jsmol.zip.ZIP, period.

The file's timestamp on the webserver is evening of Mar 25th ( ~6:30 pm Central
time if I converted the timezone correctly).

Oliver

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Robert Hanson