I'm happy to report the release of Jmol 13.2.

This release brings the stable release version of Jmol/JSmol to the level
of the development branch, including HTML5/canvas/jQuery interface, PyMOL
seesfile reading, and many other features that have only been in the
pre-release stage during the past year.

Big thank you to all those who have contributed ideas and time over the
past year that have collectively made this moment possible.

Some differences in this release:

-- Jmol.js is retired. You won't find it there. We need to move on...

-- the main files are just these:
     jsmol.zip
     Jmol.jar
     JmolData.jar
     JmolLib.jar

Most people will be interested only in jsmol.zip and Jmol.jar.

I don't have a way of automating the JSmol compilation. Help with that
would be appreciated.

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900