My mailing list problem is that I never see my own posts.   What have I got set 
wrong?


On Nov 6, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Angel Herráez <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've just changed it to zero as you requested, David
> 
> Will it work? Hope so.
> It was set at 500 kB, which seems ample enough
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> November Webinars for C, C++, Fortran Developers
> Accelerate application performance with scalable programming models. Explore
> techniques for threading, error checking, porting, and tuning. Get the most 
> from the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and register
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=60136231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> _______________________________________________
> Jmol-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jmol-users

J. Philip Bays
Emeritus Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry and Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
[email protected]


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November Webinars for C, C++, Fortran Developers
Accelerate application performance with scalable programming models. Explore
techniques for threading, error checking, porting, and tuning. Get the most 
from the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and register
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=60136231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Jmol-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jmol-users

Reply via email to