Happy Thanksgiving!!

Mac OSX 9 (Mavericks), Safari 7.0

Firefox works both locally and from Bob’s site using the three links below.
The only issue is that test2 running locally gives an access control exception
with the unsigned applet.

Safari 7.0 is the issue with the HTML5 code.  The hosted the applet will not
load unless the error console is on.  I posted the error thrown last night.
Locally, test.htm and test2.htm load fine. jsmol.htm will not load hosted
without the error console

This morning I have looked at three files: simplej.htm, simpleOpt.htm, and
supersimple.htm.  All three purport to do the same thing.   I have not looked
at the code to see what is different.

simplej.htm is fine both locally and hosted without the error console, albeit
slowly.

The other two, both locally and hosted, require the error console to be open to
load the applet.  If the console is closed, the code thrown is the same as I
posted last evening.

As I indicated last evening
On Nov 27, 2013, at 7:53 PM, Robert Hanson <hans...@stolaf.edu> wrote:

> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/jmol-13.3.9_2013.11.27d.zip