Bob:

You had a mighty profitable 1.5 hours between 11:30 and 1:00 today to have
accomplished the “unsolvable”!!  Looks really good — both hosted and local.
The community owes you a huge round of thanks — though I know there are always
bugs to fix.

Phil

On Dec 3, 2013, at 1:11 PM, Robert Hanson <hans...@stolaf.edu> wrote:

> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/zip/jmol-13.3.9_2013.12.03a.zip
>
> --
> Robert M. Hanson
> Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
> St. Olaf College
> Northfield, MN
> http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
>

> If nature does not answer first what we want,
> it is better to take what answer we get.
>
> -- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900

Philip Bays
Emeritus Professor of Chemistry
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556