Hi Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have a VPN set up, but no mapped drives, so
I looked into that a little but it did not seem to be involved.

One other observation: The "load" command works from the console. Is the
"open" button in the GUI doing something different than "load"? I guess it
is, because even if a successful "open" results in a "load" command in the
end, "open" has the additional process of browsing to the desired file, and
since the file browser never comes up, it's not getting to the load command.

Sincerely,
James Ryley, PhD, Patent Agent
SumoBrain: Intellectual Property Solutions & Data
AcclaimIP <https://www.acclaimip.com/> |
FreePatentsOnline.com<http://www.freepatentsonline.com/>|
SumoBrain.com <http://www.sumobrain.com/> |
BioMedSearch.com<http://www.biomedsearch.com/>

This communication is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal or patenting advice.