Bob,

Set measurementMode would be nice. Is measurement continuation (peak to peak to
peak to...) really essential? Maybe just double to start and double to end (
peak to peak)? That would take accidental single clicks off the table.

On another issue, whatever the Safari/iPad2/iOS 7 is with JSmol, it's gone in
iPad Air.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger