Dear Angel,

That's OK.

We will see what I will be able to obtain...! The local version of the site
works properly now, with JSMol. I would hope to get my site on-line in a fast
way, to obtain final considerations and to let  you see the final results. The
use of JSME and JSMol in this site is more or less similar to pages that your
group prepared. Your code inspired me by seeing how things are working in real
application. My contribution is on very simple code to make requests to a mySQL
DB in which I can store molecules to help student to make practice with organic
nomenclature.

Have a nice weekend!

Pierluigi

Inviato da iPad