On 3/6/2014 11:23 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:
> Do let me know if there are any bugs I've forgotten to fix before
> tomorrow afternoon for 14.0.11 and 14.1.11 (will be identical)
>
> Also, some significant success this week in the JSME/JSpecView area
> with NMR prediction AND hand-annotated files created using ACD/Labs
> ACD/Spectrus 2012 v 14.01
>
> See http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/jsv_jme.htm and
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/jsv_predict2.htm
>
> --
This is a bit dated response but:

None of the above generates a spectrum. The first does not give any
error message, the second shows 3D model but does not generate a
spectrum. It gives a series of error messages starting with
"JSV.exception.JSVException: Error reading data:
java.lang.NullPointerException"

Tested in Firefox (Windows).

PM