Greg,

If you go to chemagic.com and click the miscellaneous button, the animation
links are at the bottom of the misc control screen. The frames file for this
one is chemagic.com/animations/diels_alderF.TXT

Individual frames are simply molfiles pulled from Jmol. At the time we did
this, we used a script that created an append file of molfiles. The animator
simply manipulate the model window and clicked a link to append the new frame
to the animation. Basically, Walt Disney meets Jmol. This capturing was done
with the Java applet, but it should work with JSmol.

Otis

Sent from my iPad