Hi,

I have made a silica nanoparticle using Materials Studio and I want to
modify surface chemistry of it, I want to remove unwanted groups from the
surface and create some new groups on the surface of nanoparticle in manner
that matches with experimental data.
Can I do that using Jmol? Do you have a better suggestion for me?

Regards,
Kazem Sepehrinia