Dear Othis,

I think that this could be more than a simple... "just for fun"!

Just to be clearer.. I am teaching Organic Chemistry and this could be
interesting to let student to build and optimize very simple molecules as
substituted benzenes, just to "touch and learn" the charge distribution
with MEP surfaces.... If it was possible to make very simple semi-empirical
calculations to let student to see and interact with the molecular
orbitals, this could be of great help for them and for the teacher also...

Wonderful job! Please let us know about novel improvements....

Bye,

Pierluigi Quagliotto