Brenton,

If you are coding the page, you can insert the url in the source, in the text
input box...
anywhere.
Or maybe you are looking for a page that is out there already and will load
your file using the
url parameters?

I think that jmol.php may do that
See
http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/Jmol_Applet#Jmol.php:_easy_Jmol_insertion_into_a_web_pag

Note that Jmol-Java may have security  limitations preventing cross-server load
(I am not
sure about the current state of policies).

On 29 Jan 2015 at 5:48, Brenton Horne wrote:
> OK, what about websites that I can create permanent links to that will load
> the one file I set
> automatically without any user input? For example, for RCSB PDB
> http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore/jmol.do?structureId=1JR1&bionumber=1 is an
> example of this for
> PDB ID = 1JR1. As once one clicks this link one automatically sees 1JR1 in
> the Jmol applet
> without one having to manually select this file on their PC. Is there any
> websites with a similar
> capability for self-made PDB/SDF files that have been uploaded to a
> file-sharing site like a Google
> Drive (except, instead of specifying the PDB ID one specifies the file's URL)?

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.