OK, here's a few examples of links that file to work for Jena3D viewer:

1.
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Fentanyl-xtal.sdf?_subject_uid=125386709&w=AADxqdLGExmhcbhr4-7rqO_-osfZ4IPiG78zXqantjeHuw&dl=1
2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjma8qgqffbj8bs/Fentanyl-xtal4.pdb?dl=0
3. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_sXH68hMWBUzFsbW1TV0w1QXc/view?usp=sharing
4.
https://doc-14-4g-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/sbjicm7h0u15vher5s0cs3evdkv1nrc0/t11e6qci88qiph0h8hl0bvmngkbmmthl/1422482400000/17871091056361400179/17871091056361400179/0B1_sXH68hMWBUzFsbW1TV0w1QXc?e=download&nonce=r7t8jr8rfd2ga&user=17871091056361400179&hash=bdcquq3cblct9omcccpjdfs3327crcmb