Sorry, Rolf

> >> If I 'right-click' near the bottom of JSmol most of the popup menu is
> >> clipped of.
> >
> > I see.
> > But what would you expect? If when you click, the right panel gets a
> > scrollbar, the Jmol panel would go up, off-screen when you scroll
> > down
> >
> I don't understand what you want to say here.
> For me there doesn't appear any scrollbar at the right panel with the
> original CSS settings. Only after removing 'overflow:hidden' from the
> '<body>' tag there appears a scrollbar for the whole window.

That's right as long as body has the "overflow:hidden". I thought you
were suggesting that to be removed, then the body will get a
scrollbar when you open a popup menu that would be "clipped off" at
the bottom. That was my comment.

I can see that clicking on the frank pops a menu that is unusable,
even if I redesign the Jmol panel at 90%.
Only right-click at the upper half allows to see the full menu.

What is the behaviour you'd propose?