http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/zip/jmol-14.3.12_2015.02.22.zip

Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.3.12_2015.02.22"

bug fix: minimizer treats hydrogen bonds as covalent single bonds

new feature: Windows BMP image reading
 -- reads 24-bit (full color) as well as 16-, 8-, 4-, 2-, and 1-bit color
palette modes
 -- 14-byte and 40-byte headers only
 -- does not read compressed modes

new feature: (application only) show IMAGE
 -- pops up a frame with the current image
 -- allows "Save As..."

new feature: (application only) show IMAGE "filename"
 -- pops up a frame with the image loaded from a file
 -- allows "Save As..."

new feature: (application only) show IMAGE NONE
 -- closes all image windows

new feature: (application only) write IMAGE
 -- same as SHOW IMAGE

new feature: (application only) write IMAGE 500 500
 -- similar to SHOW IMAGE; allows customization of width and height

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900