For Jmol 14.3.16 (Aug 13):

In FirstGlance, using Java applet, the Jmol menu pops up normally.

Using JSmol (HTML5, no Java), I have never been able to get the menu to
pop up in FirstGlance. There has been no response to clicking on the
frank except the brief appearance of an orange message at the lower
left. But with this latest version, when I click on the frank I get:

TypeError: a.container.hide(...).menu is not a function try/catch path:
0 function (b,d)
  args[0]=TypeError: a.container.hide(...).menu is not a function
  args[1]=function (){a.instantialize(this,arguments)}
1 J.awtjs2d.JmolJSPopup.menuShowPopup(a,b,f)
  args[0]=[javajs.swing.JPopupMenu object]
  args[1]=692
  args[2]=649
[long list continues]

Eric