Just tried your example with my modified script - using
http://publcif.iucr.org/cifmoldb/gui/cifjmol.php?jsmol=y&pdbid=1DEH
and the console.
Works except for the final translation - i.e. for mmcifs I will have
to remove the last bit:
rm=_width-sxInfo[2];
lm=sxInfo[1];
t=(rm-lm)/2;tp=t/_width*100;
translate x @tp;

Not that this is relevant as this is to be part of something that only
handles small-structure CIFs, but worth noting just in case any of
this is useful to anyone else :-)