Sorry for the delay. ​Your message had to be manually cleared. Probably
what the problem is is that you do not have the JS files required for this
project. One thing you can do is to download and extract the jsmol.zip file
from the SourceForge Jmol distribution ZIP file. When you do that, you
will have a jsmol directory somewhere. In that jsmol directory add the
directory you  make from the  Web Export.

Or, for testing purposes only (please!) you can use
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol in both the "server" and the "local"
relative path to Jar files place. Actually, I think I will go ahead and
make that the default.

[image: Inline image 1]
Bob Hanson