On 06/22/2016 08:25 PM, Kubasik, Matthew A. wrote:
> Bob and List,
>
> Using the stand alone app on a Mac (10.11.5), I cannot seem to get the
> wildcard for atom properties to work as I would expect from
>
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/index.htm?ver=14.6.0_2016.06.14#atomproperties.
>
> The doc says print {atomno=3}.a?  will give the atom properties that begin
> with "a".  This works.
>
> The doc also says print @3.?  will give all atom properties.  But print @3.?
> gives  "0.0".

Matt, it looks like typo for me. I guess the 'a' got lost and it should
be 'print @3.a?', which works for me.

Regards,
Rolf

--

Rolf Huehne
Postdoc

Leibniz Institute on Aging - Fritz Lipmann Institute (FLI)
Beutenbergstrasse 11
07745 Jena, Germany

Phone:   +49 3641 65 6205
Fax:     +49 3641 65 6210
E-Mail:  rolf.hue...@leibniz-fli.de
Website: http://www.leibniz-fli.de

           Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. K. Lenhard Rudolph
        Head of Administration: Dr. Daniele Barthel
Chairman of Board of Trustees: Burkhard Zinner

VAT No: DE 153 925 464
Register of Associations: No. 230296, Amtsgericht Jena
Tax Number: 162/141/08228