Angel,

Thanks for looking at this. I've noticed something a bit odd.

With JSmol version 14.3.12_2015.01.28 (this is basically Jim Hu's Wordpress
plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/jsmol2wp/) I can get cartoonFancy
export to x3d using the javascript
command: Jmol.evaluateVar(jmolApplet4857_0,'write("X3D")'); for many
proteins, such as 1HHO, 1IGT, 1TUP, and also 1EQZ.

So I thought I'd look at standalone Jmol and see what happened. Again I can
get cartoonFancy export for 1HHO, 1IGT, 1TUP and 1EQZ
using jmol-14.4.0_2015.10.22b.

For Jmol 14.6.0_2016.05.17 I can't get x3d export for cartoonFancy for any
of them. I've tried using the write X3D file.x3d command and the
file->export->Export X3D 3D model from the menu.

Any idea what has changed between the earlier versions and the current
version?

Thanks again for looking at this.

Chris

--

*Dr Chris St Pourçain*

*Director*

Indigo Molecular Images Ltd.

E i...@indigomolecularimages.com

W www.indigomolecularimages.com

Registered in England and Wales No: 8064514