--
3D Organic Animations     http://www.chemtube3d.com
Tel:             +44 (0)151-794-3506 (3526 Student Support Office)

On 20 Oct 2016, at 16:22,
jmol-users-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:jmol-users-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net>
 wrote:

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 09:39:22 -0500
From: Otis Rothenberger <osrot...@icloud.com<mailto:osrot...@icloud.com>>
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] JSmol submenus not working in iOS
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Nick and Bob,

I keep my eyes on iPad/Jmol performance pretty closely. I don?t think this ever
worked. You can?t even touch-close the console if you open it with the console
command. I just assumed this was an iPad thing. That?s why I include my own
text field for Jmol Script.

JQuery does have mobile touch events, but I have not had time to play around
with them on iPad. I don?t even know if they work on iPad. I mention this
because touch and touch-hold are distinct events. Neither works with the Jmol
menu.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger