Hello, Huan

You are in the right drection.

> Actually, I found a very brief introduction in Jmol Wiki website, where
> listed some commands for loading PDB file and
> running script in command line. However, I did not see any command for saving
> data.

Not specifically to save data, but it's the same method for any Jmol
command or script.

> write ramachandran "OUTPUT_FILE_NAME"

That is a Jmol script

http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/Jmol_Application#Command_line_options
tells you can use

 Jmol.jar  fileName  -J script_commands  -s scriptFileName  -j
script_commands

So it's probably a question of quotes; please try this way:

Jmol.jar  PDB_FILE -J 'ramachandran "OUTPUT_FILE_NAME"; '

or

Jmol.jar  PDB_FILE -J "ramachandran 'OUTPUT_FILE_NAME'; "

or, when the filemname is not conflictive (ie it does not use spaces or
nonASCII characters) you can omit the quotes:

Jmol.jar  PDB_FILE -J "ramachandran OUTPUT_FILE_NAME; "

If that fails, or if it is more convenient for you, you can save the script in
text file, e.g. named MYSCRIPT.TXT and then

Jmol.jar  PDB_FILE -s MYSCRIPT.TXT

Jmol.jar  PDB_FILE -s "MYSCRIPT.TXT"