Dear Bob,

Scaling fonts in labels is very nice.
However I am seeing a funny behaviour: when I manually zoom between two
label commands, they behave different in size. I checked now and it also
happens with a scripted zoom.

Example:
load $caffeine
set fontscaling true
color label yellow
set labeloffset 0 0
select @14
font label 24 sans plain 0.02
label O3
delay 2.0
// mouse zoom here! , or "zoom 50"
select @4
font label 24 sans plain 0.02
label O5

I find this an undesirable behaviour. Is there a way to fix it?
It happens in both 14.8.0_2016-12-17 and a previous 14.6

On 4 Feb 2017 at 7:26, Jmol SVN repository wrote:
> Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.8.2-beta-2017-02-03"
> noting undocumented
> set fontscaling true; font label 10 arial plain 0.020
> - last number is a fontscaling factor that allows one to set a font size for
> - labels in angstroms. Roughly, this pointSize * factor is in Angstroms.
> By hansonr on 02/04/2017 07:26

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.