My experience of Jsmol on mobile is ok. I can visualize the molecules
correctly. I need to use a template that must be responsive.
Pino

----Messaggio originale----

Da: richard.ste...@ntlworld.com

Data: 10-mar-2017 13.34

A: "Jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net"<Jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Ogg: [Jmol-users] Status of Java applets

-->Hello all  I just want  to sample opinion on the (security etc) status of
Java  in relation to Jmol applets. On my website I have quite  a few (old)
files based on this
(http://www.biotopics.co.uk/JmolApplet/jcontentstable.html). These are all now
converted to Jsmol, with the addition of a few more and newer topics
(http://www.biotopics.co.uk/jsmol/jscontents.html). The thing is, Google
complains they are not mobile-friendly. I am gradually making the Jsmol stuff
more compatible, but  it seems to me that the Jmol applet -based stuff will not
be convertible.  I see that some of the  Jmol applet material still gets
visited, presumably by desktop/laptop users. Any suggestions? All the
bestRichard Steane Sent from Mail for Windows 10