Just thought I would point out that (I just realized) file caching in JSmol
works perfectly and automatically.

I will be giving a short presentation at the Universidad Mayor de San Simón
in Cochabamba, Bolivia, tomorrow, and I was worried that I would not be
able to get an internet connection in the room I will be using.

But then I decided to take my computer off line. And what do you know --
all the pages I had recently used, including calls to NCI, still work just
fine.

I had not realized that. It means that if you are teaching and you are
worried about a connection, just go through your routine prior to class,
and then in class -- internet or not -- it will all still work.

Is that true?

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900