On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 20:59:05 GMT, Kevin Walls <kev...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Remove the MLet feature and its tests.
>>
>> Some tests use MLet classes but are not testing MLets.  These are updated,
>> to use another test MBean or an MBean which is a URLClassLoader, e.g.
>> test/jdk/javax/management/MBeanServer/PostExceptionTest.java
>> test/jdk/javax/management/remote/mandatory/loading/TargetMBeanTest.java
>
> Kevin Walls has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Test update using URLClassLoader MBeans, more like original tests

That looks better. I would have kept the LoaderMBean and the TestMBean separate
 - as using the same class for both makes the test harder to understand (it's
not obvious that there are two separate copies of the TestMBean class, one
loaded by the System ClassLoader, one loaded by the TestMBean itself when
acting as a loader), but otherwise looks good.

Marked as reviewed by dfuchs (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16363#pullrequestreview-1818296233