ja he escrit i mira ke em diuen....

Hello:

Thank you for writing to MSN Messenger Service about your suggestion for how we could improve our product.

We appreciate your feedback. We forwarded your suggestion to have a Catalan language version for MSN Messenger to the product team, which they carefully reviews and considers them for future releases.

We are always looking for ways to make our service better and customer input is a great way to get ideas. While we can't implement every idea, we do rely on customer feedback when designing and building our service. We appreciate your sharing your ideas about improving MSN Messenger.

For additional online help, please go to:
http://messenger.msn.com/support/helphome.asp?client=1

If the instructions I provided did not solve your issue, simply reply to this mail and tell me what steps didn't work or what problems you may still be having. I want to help you get the most out of MSN Messenger.

Sincerely,

Reiden
MSN Messenger Support

Your satisfaction with my Customer Service is very important to me. Please click on the link below to let me know how I am doing. With your comments, please include my name and ticket number (found in this mail's subject line) to help me keep track of my performance.

Customer Service Survey: http://msn.surveyhost.com/messenger/

Salut i llibertat (.com)
L'autonomia que ens cal, és la de Portugal!!!
I la monarquia que ens cal, és la del Nepal!!! (Xiita)
Els petits canvis són poderosos
www.llibertat.com