Hi,

 

We have an opening for.......

 

Position:  Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer with Hibernate

Location:  NYC, NY

Duration: 3-6 Months

SKILL                                                             Experience


Specialization in JAVA and J2EE                        (9 Years) 

Strong Hibernate skills                                     3 + Years 

Projects focused on Pricing and Reporting        Required 

Investments industry                     3 + Years 

OTC Derivatives knowledge, including familiarity with various instrument
types such as Interest Rate (IR) Swaps                    Highly Desirable

FACE TO FACE IS REQUIRED AFTER THE TELE SCREEN

Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:

Full Name: 

Contact No:

E-mail ID: 

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate

 

Regards,

 

SAM

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 204I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I 

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I www.ling-tech.com
<http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I [EMAIL PROTECTED]  

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.

 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jobinusa" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to