Hi,
We have an opening for....... Position: Web Designer with .NET Exp Location: Stamford, CT or Houston, TX Duration: 6-18 Months This is a long-term contract role with competitive pay. All candidates must be able to take a skills application test upon submittal of resume. The ideal candidate would have the following skills: 4-7 years experience .NET / C# Expert - .NET Framework 1.0 - 3.5 Common Language Runtime experience Framework and infrastructure building, and OO experience UML, C# Generics and Multithreading Composite Application Block (CAB), Winforms.NET and WPF Data modeling/development using SQL Server / Oracle Nice to have: LINQ, Win32, C++, COM/DCOM/COM+, .NET Remoting Agile / SCRUM experience Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP: Full Name: Contact No: E-mail ID: Availability: Visa Status/Citizenship: Current Location: Best Rate Regards, regards Gaurav Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110 Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 204I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I <http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please): <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I [EMAIL PROTECTED] _____ --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jobinusa" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
