Hi,
We have an opening for....... Position: Java Developer Location: NJ Duration: 3 Months Required consultant with 5+years of Java and Documentum experience. Skills Required: Documentum skills, DFC, Java, XML Supplemental capacity to complete Documentum / Java related development work for an R&D Trial Management application Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP: Full Name: Contact No: E-mail ID: Availability: Visa Status/Citizenship: Current Location: Best Rate regards Gaurav Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110 Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 204I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I <http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please): <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I [EMAIL PROTECTED] --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jobinusa" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
