Hi,

 

We have an opening for.......

 

Position: Sr. Oracle Developer

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Duration: 6 Months

4 year degree or equivalent technical study or advanced degree

Oracle Database (9i / 10g / 11g)

Oracle Database Lite (9i / 10g)

SQL (Oracle-based)

PL/SQL

Visual Basic for Applications

Java

JDeveloper / Eclipse or equivalent Java Development IDE

Entity Relationship Modeling 

Microsoft Visual SourceSafe

Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:

Full Name: 

Contact No:

E-mail ID: 

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate

 

Regards,

 

SAM

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 204I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I 

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I www.ling-tech.com
<http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I [EMAIL PROTECTED]  

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.

 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jobinusa" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to