Hi,

 

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below. 

 

Position:  C# Developer With Strong In .Net

Location: Sacramento,CA

Duration:  6 Months

 

 

Note: Need Local Only

 

 

Job Descriptions:

Here are the REQUIREMENTS:

 

Senior .Net Developer 

 

Nonprofit public health organization is seeking a Senior .Net Developer for
the California Cancer Registry.  Candidate must be rigorous in applying best
software development practices and methodologies.  Incumbent must be capable
of working independently or in conjunction with the project work team. 

 

Candidate Qualifications:

.       2+ years architecting enterprise-level solutions.

.       2+ years architecting web-based solutions.

.       5+ years using OOA/D to design and implement enterprise-level
systems.

.       5 years using RDBMs (MS SQL, Oracle, etc)

.       Advanced understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TCP/IP, and networking
infrastructures.

.       Expert C#, Delphi, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, ASP, IIS, SQL 2000, XML
programming skills required.

.       Expert core Java programming and architecting skills. 

.       Expert knowledge of inter-process communication protocols (DCOM,
Remoting, CORBA, etc.) 

.       Advanced knowledge of Business Analyst practices: Requirements
gathering, use case writing, functional specification writing, and business
process re-engineering. 

.       Familiarity with health data management systems.

 

 

Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP: 

 

Full Name: 

Contact No:

E-mail ID: 

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

 

  

Please feel free to contact me for further information. 

 

 

regards

Gaurav

 

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 205I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I 

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I www.ling-tech.com
<http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jobinusa" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to