--- In jogja-linux@yahoogroups.com, lungi wulandari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> to web-master "jogja linux"
>   i felt sorry to say this but i must say it..i'm sorry before
..would you please give me choice..i have aproblem with it..okay 2
days ..this day and the day before i had 32 and 39 inbox..in my e-mail
and when my friend send e-mail for me..it's can't because my e-mail
was full..so i'm not felt comfortable with it..so would you please
help me?..or maybe i can out  without send empty e-mail..from jogja
linux member..i'll enjoyed to study and learn it but i can't stand if
like this...everyday..i got 30 up in my inbox..so i'm sorry
again..thank before for co-operation
>   sicerely
>   lungi

You have 2 choices,

1. Unsubscribe from milist. Send empty message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2. You still join this milist, but messages are not sent to your
mailbox. You can read and reply the posts via www.yahoogroups.com.
2.a. Go to www.yahoogroups.com. Fill out "username" and "password"
with your Yahoo account. If you can enter succesfully, you will see
"jogja-linux" in the left side that, Click that 'jogja-linux"
2.b. Click "Edit membership" in the top side (after you click
"jogja-linux").
2.c. In the "Message Delivery", you will see the option "Individual
emails - Receive individual messages." This is the default. Posts will
be delivered to your mailbox. Now you can change it.
2.c Still in "Message Delivery", now choose "No email - I'll read
messages on the web site.". The posts will not delivered to your mailbox.

So you still can read messages, post new message or reply the message,
after you login from www.yahoogroups.com

I hope this could help you

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/0XFolB/TM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]