ako vi lipsvat quest-ove -> eto vi Excel

opitvam se az da razkazam dosadnija "ClipboardToolbox" v Excela i vijte kakvo pishe v Help-a po tozi vapros:

The Clipboard toolbar no longer appears when I copy and paste items.

If you close the Clipboard toolbar three times consecutively without clicking the Paste All button or any of the collected items on the toolbar, the toolbar will no longer appear automatically. To show it again, point to Toolbars on the View menu, and then click Clipboard. You can also show it again by copying an item two times consecutively.

When you show the Clipboard toolbar manually, the count is reset and the toolbar will appear automatically again. You can also reset the count by resetting the program tips. In the Assistant, click Options, and then click Reset my tips. If the Assistant isn’t showing, click the Office Assistant button .

//  Kalin Zahariev - software engineer
//  Sirma AI Ltd. - Artificial Intelligence Labs.
//  38A, Christo Botev Blvd, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria.
//  tel: (+ 359 2) 9810018; 9812338; fax: 9819058
//  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
//  http://www.sirma.bg/kalinz

Одговори путем е-поште