A police officer pulls a bloke over for speeding and has the following
exchange:

Yes Officer?

May I see your driver's licence?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended for exceeding .05.

Officer: May I see the registration for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the
registration in
the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer:             There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes mate. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman
who
owns this car and stuffed her in the boot.

Officer. There's a BODY in the BOOT?!?!?

Driver: Yes mate.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called for back up. Police quickly
surround the car and the Captain approached the driver to handle the tense
situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your licence?

Driver: Sure. Here it is.                   It was valid.

Captain:             Whose car is this?

Driver: It's mine officer. Here are the registration papers.
The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you slowly open the glove box so I can see if there's a gun
in
it?

Driver: Yes sir, but there's no gun in it
                 Sure enough, there
was NOTHING in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your boot? I was told you said there's a
body in
it.

Driver: No problem.                   Boot is opened; no body

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told
him
you didn't have a licence, stole the car, had a gun in the glove box, and
that
there was a dead body in the boot.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying bastard told you I was speeding as well.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Terziev;Ivan;Nikolaev
FN:Ivan Nikolaev Terziev
NICKNAME:Vozd
ORG:EngView Systems Sofia Corp. - a Sirma Group company;Research & Development
TITLE:Technical Writer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(+359) 2 9810018-131/134
TEL;CELL;VOICE:087 968439
ADR;WORK:;;60 Solunska Str., Apt. 8;Sofia;;;Bulgaria
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:60 Solunska Str., Apt. 8=0D=0ASofia=0D=0ABulgaria
ADR;HOME:;;;Sofia;;;Bulgaria
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Sofia=0D=0ABulgaria
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL;WORK:http://www.engview.com; http://www.sirma.bg
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EMAIL;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]