While driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked
over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang
doing  65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view
mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was
halfway over in my lane, still working on  that damn makeup!!!

It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which
knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees
against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear
which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned
Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and
DISCONNECTED AN  IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!!

DAMNED WOMEN  DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Одговори путем е-поште