A customer service rep, a sales rep and a vice president of a business  software firm in a large city are walking through a  park on their way
to lunch when they find an antique oil  lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke.
The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."
Me first! Me first!" says the customer  service rep. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a  speedboat, without a care in the world."
Poof! She's gone.
In  astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I wan to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless
supply of pina coladas and the  love of my life."
Poof!
He's gone.
"You' re next," the Genie says to the vice president.
The vice president says, "I want those two back in the office after  lunch."

Moral of story: Always let  your Boss have the first say.

  Iliana Misheva - Marketing Manager
  Sirma Solutions - Software Development for the E-World
  North American Office:  438 Isabey Street, Suite 103 Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4T 1V3
  Tel: +1-514-343-0290; Fax: +1-514-343-0143
  European Office: 38A, Christo Botev Blvd. 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
  Tel: +359-2-981-00-18; Fax: +359-2-981-90-58
  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.sirmasolutions.com