Dear Festers:

We are going to do something a little differently at the Fest this
year.  What is THAT going to be you ask?  Why a RAFFLE of fabulous and
wondrous prizes never before seen on American TV.  You will not find
these items at your local Wal-Mart, gas station, Macy's, or local
trailer park.

You will want to tuck in some extra money to buy raffle tickets at a
mere $1.00 American apiece.  All money from the sale of raffle tickets
with will go to help Jim in his task to keep our Joni site up and
running.
We have some fabulous prizes in the offing.  One of the prizes designed,
made and donated by Colin is pure merino wool, crew neck (round neck)
sweater. It will have JONIFEST 2001 on it and maybe a guitar or music
The notes.words/image will be in black on a rust like background. (the
rust might be the shade in the 'art' picture). If you go to Colin's web
site you can see some of his previous handiwork.  And remember, he was
just selected to design sweaters for the Queen Mum!

http://www.tantra-apso.com

Oh but Festers...we have more..yet more to raffle.  We have a most
fabulous dulcimer, strings included! This dulcimer can teach you how to
play and become a star at tupper-ware parties and a shoo-in on the gong
show.  It will naturally be more inclined to accompany you home if you
buy MANY tickets!

And should I reveal yet another prize?  We have more....we have
more...but...I want to post this before you forget to pack more cash as
you depart.

Peace and Love..in her new designated fest job...Sharon the recumbent
rampant rapturous raffle recruiter .